Monday, May 2, 2022

Does anyone believe Patrick Brown?

Dear Patrick Brown,

Do you remember when you told people you were pro-life, then threw us under the bus, because you weren't really pro-life? We remember that very well.

And do you remember when you told people you were against the sex-ed curriculum, but you weren't? We remember that too.

And now you want us to believe that you support free speech rights? 

Sorry Patrick, but you've cooked your goose just once too often. I'd say that goose is pretty darned burnt right now. I'm also pretty certain not a single social conservative will vote for you this time. Maybe we were stupid then, but we aren't that stupid anymore.

Sincerely,

Patricia Maloney


On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 2:08 PM Mayor Patrick Brown <info@fighterleaderwinner.ca> wrote:

Patricia,

I will always fight to protect the free speech of Canadians.

Even when I disagree with them.

Take what happened to my colleague, Pierre Poilievre, for example.

When Pierre brought his campaign to a brewery in Toronto, the company was forced to take the extraordinary step of issuing a public statement saying they don’t support his political views.

Then, another brewery also distanced themselves from Pierre after he referenced their product in a video.

Many in the media – and even Conservatives – said these incidents prove Pierre is unelectable and cannot win a general election.

To me, that’s not the point.

I disagree with Pierre about lots of things, like his support for banning religious symbols, imposing a snitch line for cultural communities, and Quebec’s Bill 21.

But let me be 100% clear. I will always defend Pierre’s right to free speech – even when I disagree with him.

I’ll fight for his rights, just like I’ll fight for yours, and the rights of every Canadian with the courage to speak out about the things they believe in.

Will you stand up for free speech with me?

If your answer is yes, tap the button here to let me know right now.

Fighting for you,
Mayor Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment