Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Pro-aborts have the money - pro-lifers have the truth

I am totally invigorated. This is pro-life week in Ottawa. That's with or without Jim Watson's proclamation, which I'm pretty sure we won't be getting this year. Tomorrow is the annual March for Life.

Last night I was blessed to attend the second showing of the movie Unplanned. It was even better the second time around. Watching it again, I really understand why the pro-aborts don't want this film shown in Canada. It will change people's mind about abortion. The pro-abortions don't want that to happen. Abortion is big money. Planned Parenthood is backed by big money. Warren Buffett donates to Planned Parenthood. Bill Gates donates to Planned Parenthood. The Clinton Foundation donates to Planned Parenthood. You get the picture.

After the last showing I read the pro-aborts' tweets where they propagated their usual nonsense that the movie was full of lies. It isn't. I find that kind of funny actually. The pro-aborts just lie so much they don't even know anymore they are lying. I think they might actually believe their lies. Funny but sad.

A little bit of what Abby Johnson told us taken from my notes.
"The Truth offends. They [the pro-aborts] don't worry about offending us, so why should we worry about offending them? We need to speak the truth. Be honest. We must tell our personal stories. We should not be afraid. I don't live in fear. Maybe that's a grace. I am not interested in their [the pro-abort's] opinions of me. I don't walk in fear. Fear is so cumbersome. Fear is what drives people into the abortion clinic. And when you ask God for something watch out... 
When I went to the Episcopal Church it was very pro-choice. The pastor would send women to me. [The church] used their religious beliefs to promote abortion. They would pray at the opening of Planned Parenthood's buildings. When I turned [on Planned Parenthood] I was told I couldn't go to my church anymore. Or to any Episcopal Church in America. My new friends were all Catholic. [Abby then speaks about her conversion to the Catholic faith]. I am also being called to be an apologist for my faith. As long as you are on the side of the Lord you are on the side of truth."

(Abby's organization And Then There Were None)

And that's why I am so hopeful. I needed to be reminded by Abby that we have the truth on our side. The pro-abortions do not. That is why the pro-aborts simply do not stand a chance. We don't have the money big abortion has. But we have the truth.











From Archbishop Thomas Prendergast:


From Action Life:



1 comment: