Monday, October 2, 2017

Life Chain in Ottawa

A few pictures from Life Chain yesterday at the corner of Montreal Rd. and St. Laurent Blvd.

A lot of people approved of what we were doing. And as usual there were a few who swore and yelled at us, and used the customary profanity. One guy yelled at me and said that he wished my mother had eaten me at birth. Not sure what that even means. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant as a compliment though.

One women did a lot of screaming at us. She ripped one sign in half, and tore two other signs out of our people's hands. She was not happy with us. I said a prayer for her.

Ironic how the city will be banning pro-life people from protesting in front of the Morgentaler abortuary because they say we are violent.

As usual our two priests were there in full support of pre-born children and their mothers.

Thanks to Maureen for these pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment