Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Immature people remove election signs - twice

I have been volunteering for Elizabeth de Viel Castel's campaign the past two weeks for the Stop the new Sex Ed Agenda party.

I put her election sign up on public property on Saturday. Monday morning the sign went missing. Monday afternoon I installed a new sign. This morning the sign was again missing.

The sign is situated right next to a Liberal sign and an NDP sign.

Who removed the signs? I don't know.

You know, this is not how democracy is supposed to work. If you, whoever you are, don't like what we stand for then don't vote for the party. Even better, run yourself. But to steal an election sign during an election is simply wrong, and frankly childish, although I'm pretty sure a child didn't do this.

This is the sign as it was on Sunday.


This is the missing sign Monday.


This is the sign re-installed Monday.


And today the sign is gone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment