Friday, December 10, 2021

But, deliver us from evil

I was praying the Our Father this morning. When I recited the last line, I stopped. It hit me.

I remembered the blog post I had done yesterday. About the late-term abortions that are done for Quebec women who go to the US. And that frightful fact of aborting a child up to 36 weeks gestation.

Our Father, Who art in heaven.

How do they do it? How do they kill a child who is fully formed, who can breathe on its own, and knows it's mother's voice? How can they do it?

Hallowed be Thy Name. 

I write about abortion. All the time. About the number of abortions that are done in Canada. I write about this a lot. 

Thy Kingdom come. 

I write about the money that goes to pay for abortion. I write about the doctors who commit these abortions. I write about the millions we give to our own Canadians to promote, celebrate and push abortion. All in the name of "choice".

Thy Will be done, 

I write about the millions and millions we export to third world countries like Africa, so they too can have abortions.

on earth as it is in Heaven.

I write about our Godless politicians who promote abortion; who close their eyes to it; who spend our taxes on it.

Give us this day our daily bread.

It's one thing to close your eyes to the evil of abortion; it is quite another thing to promote it; to celebrate it; to pay for it; to export it.

And forgive us our trespasses, 

Do they know what they are doing? It's hard to comprehend that they do not. 

as we forgive those who trespass against us. 

Do these people ever pray? Do they ever think about God? Do they ever think about the child who might have been?

But, deliver us from evil. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment