Saturday, January 7, 2012

Canada's no abortion debate

My mother used to tell me when I was young, that I should always give credit where credit was due.

Today's thank you goes to the National Post and Charles Lewis who placed a story about the lack of any Canadian abortion debate on the front page of a national newspaper, albeit below the fold.

Pro-lifers have a tough task being heard in an increasingly pro-abortion world where the killing of unborn children has become so normalized, and even celebrated, that it is difficult to get any air time at all if you dare speak out for the unborn, who by the way, are not part of a woman's body. I never did understand that argument.

We all know that the pro-abortion lobby in this country, holds a score of 10, while pro-life people continue to hold the longest running zero score ever held in a first world country when it comes to abortion restrictions-debate-media-coverage-you-name-it-abortion progress, or lack thereof.

I also want to say something on the subject about how that other national newspaper deals with abortion, but my mother also told me if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. I'll shut up now Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment