Monday, October 21, 2019

Child in the womb cries "My Body My Choice"

Dear Premier Doug Ford (doug.ford@pc.ola.org) and Attorney General Doug Downey (doug.downeyco@pc.ola.org),

Please watch this short video where Fr. Mark Goring speaks at the midpoint rally of the 40 days for Life rally in Ottawa yesterday.

Please notice that all the pro-life people are outside the abortion bubble zone while the "pro-choice" people are inside the abortion bubble zone.

Can you please explain to me why pro-life citizens are restricted in where they pray, while "pro-choice" citizens are not restricted where they pray...sorry, I mean where they protest?

After all, pro-life citizens pay taxes too. Shouldn't we all have the same rights as "pro-choice" citizens?

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Patricia Maloney 

No comments:

Post a Comment