Saturday, May 10, 2014

Abortion doesn't solve anything

Tomorrow I leave for Poland so I won't be blogging for a while.

There was one more video I hesitated in posting from the March for Life, and ultimately decided not to. It was of a young "pro-choice" woman who was screaming at us. She seemed really really angry at us.

It made me pause and wonder. Why would she be so upset with us? We haven't done anything to her. She still has unfettered access to abortion. Abortions are still funded by the Canadian taxpayer including me. And I don't have any "choice" in saying I don't want to fund abortion. This young woman can obtain an abortion anytime she wants. So what does this rude lashing out behaviour mean?

Obviously I have no idea, but if I had to guess, I'd say she's had an abortion herself. And she needs to justify it to herself, and to everyone else. I think she especially needs to justify herself to pro-life people.

I felt very very sad for her. I hope if she has had an abortion, she will eventually heal from it. I think she needs our prayers.

In any event. Off to Poland. Where they aren't in love with abortion. Like Canada is.

Justin Trudeau will just have to do without me while I'm gone. But never fear. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment