Sunday, April 20, 2014

Courage in Newfoundland

What a breath of fresh air.

Frank Coleman, a businessman in Newfoundland who is apparently "poised to become Newfoundland and Labrador's next premier", is also pro-life
"As a leader I believe in the rule of law. It would be weak of me to deny my beliefs and at the same time it is important that people understand I do not intend to impose my personal views...I have too much respect for all the people of this province."
This is pretty much unheard of in this country. A leader of a political party, with enough moral fibre, never mind guts, to tell his province that he stands behind his pro-life world view.

How refreshing and courageous.

Here in Ontario there are no such leaders. There are none federally either.

Maybe Mr. Coleman could give lessons to our other leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment