Monday, December 1, 2014

Filomena Tassi is pro-life?

"Filomena Tassi has clinched the federal Liberal nomination for the new Ontario riding of Hamilton West-Ancaster-Dundas".

I can tell you one thing. If I lived in Hamilton West-Ancaster-Dundas, I wouldn't be voting for Ms. Tassi.

Ms. Tassi is supposedly pro-life but is apparently willing to vote pro-choice on any bills that come up in Parliament.

Someone who says they have particular values on something, but in the next breath say that they are willing to flush those values down the toilet--for political expediency no less--is scary.

In fact if I was in that riding, and my only choice was to choose between a candidate who is pro-life and will vote pro-choice, and a candidate who is pro-choice and will vote pro-choice, I'd vote for the latter.

I get real queasy when people don't listen to their consciences. Especially politicians.

Of course I'm pretty queasy with Justin Trudeau too. If Ms. Tassi actually would vote pro-choice on a bill, then I guess they deserve each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment