Monday, July 15, 2024

Killing people is an incredibly rewarding experience

It's bad enough that Canada has one of the most permissive euthanasia laws in the world. But now we have the death providers telling us how killing people is rewarding. "Incredibly rewarding" even.

A long form article on Dr. Ellen Wiebe in the National Post recently has admitted to killing over 400 people through MAID. Alex Schadenberg, Executive Director, Euthanasia Prevention Coalition informs us that Dr. Wiebe giggles when talking about killing people.

"Elmira Tanatarova reported for the Daily Mail on May 15 that many of the viewers of the Better off Dead? documentary were uneasy with Wiebe as she giggled when discussing the number of her euthanasia deaths."

I then came across this study where the authors interviewed eight MAID doctors who clearly love what they do. For them, killing people embodied an "existential experience".

Some other quotes from the study.

"The act of providing MAiD fostered embodied feelings of conviction, courage, compassion, and intimacy". 

"Uplifting." 

"It doesn't upset me at all." 

"It’s like an adrenaline rush." 

“I hadn’t expected this”

“It’s amazing. It blows my mind still.” 

"It’s almost an adrenaline rush. And I was surprised at how good I felt. It was a little bit weird." 

"Participants’ feeling weird as they processed assisting someone to die may point to a realization of the sacred, powerful control of the fates they are encountering. And I was surprised at how good I felt. 

"it puts me in a good mood."

We have normalized euthanasia. And now we learn that doctors enjoy killing people. The majority of the participants in the study had no religious affiliation. This doesn't surprise me. Who needs God when you can be God?

No comments:

Post a Comment