Thursday, January 5, 2012

Rob Nicholson is the man

I finally figured out why Mr. Harper won’t let us debate abortion in Canada. You can fool me five or six times but I eventually get it. I’ve been sending my emails to the wrong person. Duh.

I should be sending them to the Minister of Justice, Mr. Rob Nicholson. Wow I really am as thick a as brick. Why I couldn’t figure this out on my own, I have no idea.

You see every time I send an e-mail to Mr. Harper, his office keeps responding to me with a variation on this:
“In your e-mail, you raised an issue that falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Robert Nicholson, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada. Please be assured that your comments have been carefully noted. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to Minister Nicholson. I am certain that the Minister will wish to give your views every consideration.”

(sometimes it's Bev Oda, or some other MP, but usually Rob Nicholson is the main forwardee)

So there you have it folks. From now on, make sure you send all those cards and letters and emails, about how we want an abortion debate; or how we want legal protection for our pre-born citizens; or how we need to re-examine that archaic 400 year old law that says an unborn child is not a human being--on to Mr. Nicholson.

Just make sure you send a copy to Mr. Harper as well. You don’t want Mr. Harper to feel out of the loop or anything. You know. It might be bad for his ego.

Rob.nicholson@parl.gc.ca
stephen.harper@parl.gc.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment